Sunday 29 December 2013

OOTD: A cold Winter Day

Hi Guys,

I have been missing since so long. Was a little busy with some stuff so I went on a break from Blogging. But it feels so good to be back. I will be moving over to Wordpress soon with my own domain. YAY! I still have to make some girly changes to the new domain which would be 'harmansbeautyblog.com'

Meanwhile I am sharing some pictures from this year's Christmas evening. It was pretty cold outside so I was all snug and cozy in my warm jacket. Hope you like the pictures. I will see you all soon!

My hair is a mess, I m so eagerly waiting for it to grow back. :'(


Hope you all missed me :) Please let me know what you think.




These are my new glasses. Kind of give me the 'Ugly Betty' kind of a look. Haha!



Have a great day guys!! :)

1 comments:

Aayushi said...

Loved ur Hair bangs, ur geeky glasses (y)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!