Saturday 8 September 2012

My outfits for my sister's wedding part 2

Hey everyone,

I thought that I would post my second outfit for my sister's wedding. This was a punjabi suit which I got from Patiala. I wore it along with matching blue suede pumps, some bangles that I got from westside and gold jewelry. This is one of my favorite suits. I love it for its colour and its embroidery which is pure Patiala shahi. Hope you guys like it. Let me know your views.

The function was that of Sangeet, a pretty informal affair and we enjoyed it the most. It was pretty relaxed and was held in the garden of the hotel we were staying in. 




With the bride!

I chose to do a blue smokey eye makeup. You can see a close up picture of it here

Also if you have nt seen the previous outfit, you can see it here

Here is a random picture of the decorations. It was a punjabi themed one with parandis, chajjs and decorations with genda phools. The 'jago' was also this very day! :)


Hope all of you like it! Let me know in the comments. Have a great day :)

30 comments:

Nivedita said...

Both of you just look like beautiful and colorful happy butterflies!!!
Both of you are so lovely!!

Unknown said...

loved ur eyemakeup n outfit harman

Unknown said...

You look lovely!great outfit and eye makeup

Unknown said...

who is that hot guy with the hand in the last pic??? :D

Goga said...

@Nivedita- Thank you so much :) :) Thats so sweet of you

Goga said...

@Preetha- Thank you so much :)

Goga said...

@Dolon- Thank you :) I m glad all of you liked it :)

Goga said...

@Maurish- I dont know which hot guy that is. DO you? ;-)

ridsj said...

both of u lookin v pretty ! love yr eye makeup

Goga said...

Thank you so much Riddhi :)

Bullet Journaling Gal said...

Love the Suit . .And both of you are looking Fabulous .. :)

shouri ghosh said...

lovely!!! loved your suit! & loving your eyemake up too!!!! awesome!

Goga said...

@Shabby- Thank you so much! I love this suit too :)

Goga said...

@Shourima- Thank you so much :) I was so happy with the eye makeup too :)

Demi Mist said...

You're both so beautiful! Congrats on the wedding!

gsb said...

You look fabulous.. guess your pimple has gone :D
Loved the eye makeup and the neck piece :)

Sunu said...

Luved ur eye makeup . . . you looked gorgeous.

Goga said...

@Demi- Thank you so much :)

Goga said...

@Apoorva- hahah no I think it was still there just reduced in size. Thank you so much :)

Goga said...

@Sunu- Thank you so much Sunu :)

Niesha said...

Gogs you and your sister looks pretty yaar !!!

I have got an award for you at here :
http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2012/08/a-big-thanks-to-stylecraze-and-my.html

Goga said...

@Niesha- Thank you so much :) I will check your blog for my award :)

Renji said...

luv your dress,eye makeup dear..u look ravishing....

Heres an award for you
http://www.makeupholicworld.com/2012/09/3rd-blog-award-for-makeupholicworld.html

Goga said...

Thank you so much :) Thank you for the award too :)

smita said...

loved ur suit n eye makeup ...ur sis looking fab...wish her luck from my side for married life

Goga said...

@Smita- Thank you so much :) I will convey your message to her :)

Unknown said...

Perfect indian style. http://www.samplelettertemplates.com/messages/business-thank-you-messages.html/

Goga said...

Thank you Lisa :)

Chicbeautynotes said...

goga will you plz do a review of your this makeup look? pretty henna , vibrant dressing & beautiful decor :)

Goga said...

Thank you Ablaze Aqua :) I ll try doing the look soon

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!