Sunday 2 September 2012

Rimmel Kohl in Soft white+EOTD+FOTD

Hey everyone,
Hope all of you had a good weekend. I had this post pending since long, so I thought I would do it today. All of you must have heard that using a white liner on your waterline makes your eyes appear bigger. Following the same trend I asked my sister to get me a white kohl so that I could try it too. She got me this Rimmel one and I was happy. 





But I had no idea what was the correct way to use it. I wore it once to my college and I looked as if I was drunk ( :-/ yeah dont believe me ask my friends ). Everyone said that I looked weird but they could not figure out why. Now thanks to Michelle Phan  I got to know that you dont have to liner all of your waterlilne, just the outer two third and yes, its working perfectly for me. My eyes look bigger without making me look drunk!!

The colour is pure white. It is very smooth too apply. Apparently, due to some odd reason, my dog thought that this was her chewstick and she chewed its back up as you can see from the pictures. The pencil is very pigmented and has a nice texture. Also if you use white on your waterline, then you should also make sure that you have atleast mascara or some eye shadow on the lower lashline, else it will look weird for sure.


The only problem I have with it is that it hardly lasts more than 1 or 2 hours, it just disappears into my eye. This is one major drawback that this has. I do like the fact that this makes me eyes look wider. I ll let the pictures do the talking :)



PROS:-
1. Pigmented
2. Smooth
3. Makes eyes look bigger

CONS:-
1. Smudges 
2. Lasts very less.
3. Rimmel tests on animals

I have no idea how much it costs but you can see it on B2Nshop.com too. Here are some pictures from a casual dinner with friends. You can see my eye makeup and face makeup for that day :)





7 comments:

neha said...

hey may i know from where did you get it ?

neha said...

hey may i know from where did you get it ?

Niesha said...

Hey Nice post.
Even i use Deborah's white pencil on the lower lashline. looks pretty!!!

Goga said...

@Neha.. Hii Actually my sister got this from Usa. But you can buy Rimmel online at B2Nshop.com

Goga said...

@Niesha.. Thank you. It looks nice right? :)

Unknown said...

EOTD is simple and pretty.... and you look very pretty too!! ^.^

Sangy
www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

Goga said...

Thank you so much Sangy :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!