Thursday 6 September 2012

My outfits for my sister's wedding part 1

Hey everyone,
Hope all of you are having a great week. I thought I would show you all my outfits for my sister's wedding this past november. These are the pictures from the first official function which was the Shagan.

I wore a sari with some pearl work as I love pearls. I wanted to get an updo along with it, so this is what the lakme person did. The makeup was done by me, but if you ask me now there are so many things that I would like to change about it :-/

Anyways here are the pictures. Hope you all like it :)





I had this stupid pimple on my forehead just few days before the wedding.

Let me know what you think of it. The rest of the outfits are coming up in the week :)
Take care.


24 comments:

preethi said...

woww.

saira said...

really nyc wrk goga keep it up

Unknown said...

wow, your looking so pretty in that outfit ^_^. My best wishes to your sis new marriage life ^_^.

www.crazypoplock.com

Unknown said...

i loved the pearl work on the border of your sari...n your hair look soo elegant...
i usually hate tying up my hair for a function but the way you have done it is absolutely brilliant...I am definitely gonna try it for my brother's wedding :)

Goga said...

@Reema- Thank you kudiye :)

Goga said...

@Bharti- Than kyou Bharti :) I will give your best wishes to my sister too :)

Goga said...

@Colors of my life- Thank you :) This was the first time I got an updo done too :)

Jennifer Bobby said...

u r looking nice... ur saree color and work is beautiful....i hate lakme.......they spoilt my hairdo for my engagement....

Unknown said...

You look absolutely stunning!!

Goga said...

@Jennifer- Thank you. :) Thats is why I did not risk getting my makeup done :)

Goga said...

@Gayathri- Thank you so much. Also thank you for commenting :)

Vanu said...

Dis color suits u so well n ur luking stunning

Bullet Journaling Gal said...

Looking Fabulous Dear. .:)
Love the saree

Goga said...

Thank you so much Shabby :)

Sunu said...

There's nothing I wud change in this makeup . . . Beautiful . . .

Goga said...

Thank you so much Sunu :) I m glad you liked it

smita said...

nice saree...n pimple is not affecting ur beauty ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Saree

Goga said...

@Smita- Thank you so much :) That pimple did require some concealing though :)

Goga said...

@Mona- Thank you <3

Kaur of Style said...

I love your saree so much! The embroidery is so beautiful and it looks amazing on you.

-Priya xoxo

Goga said...

Hii Priya! Thank you so much :)

nisha said...

i love your blog and ur posts waiting for my big day to come so that i can take advice from you hope u dont mind..... love u

Goga said...

Hi Nishah- I would love to help you out, just drop me a message :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!