Saturday 1 September 2012

Look what I got! Brush Haul..

Hey everyone,
Hope all of you are having an amazing weekend. I am so excitedddd, just look at everything my veerji sent via one of my amazing sister's ( thank you so much both of you <3). I am so excited that I can finally try out some Sigma and Real techniques brushes. They are so soft and amazing. One of the best parts, I got 3 eyeshadows as a sample ^_^. I m so excited to try it all out. I am just sharing pictures of it with all of you lovely people out there :)

Sigma Flat buffer F80, Sigma E55, Sigma E30, Real techniques Kabuki brush, Real techniques blush brush



Sigma E55 and Sigma E30

My sample eye shadows ^_^

Some of the stuff that didi brought for us <3

Hope you guys liked this post! :) Take care..

11 comments:

shouri ghosh said...

oh luv those brushes! *** jealous***!!!

Goga said...

haha I love them too Shourima! :)

Ritu said...

me J!!! :-P
amazing stuff... enjoy using them,, and review soon:)

Goga said...

Thank you :-) I m gonna start using them pretty soon :-)

Unknown said...

Great gifts:)

Goga said...

They r indeed. Thank you :)

Vanu said...

Jealous Jealous Jealous, dats me Goga!! i also want all of dez superb brushes

Goga said...

heheh Vanu. You should definitely get them. They re sooo soft :)

Makeupholicworld said...

luvly....luvly....I wanna try the eye shadows:)) Lucky u....I have the brushes from Real techniques..They are amazing

Goga said...

Thank you :) I loved all those brushes. And I am so excited for the eyeshadows. I was prepared for an E35 but this was such a pleasant surprise :)

Unknown said...

lovely. how much did they cost you dear>

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!