Sunday 9 September 2012

My outfits for my sister's wedding part 3

Hey guys,

So this is the outfit from the third day of the wedding functions, which was the wedding. I had always thought that I am going to wear a lehnga on my sister's wedding day and so I did. :) My Lehnga was selected by my mom and sister and I had myself gone to try it out and finalize it. This lehnga was bought from Delhi and I absolutely love it. It was so comfortable throughout the day.

I was getting so late that my hair was almost a mess. I got my tikka set by Lakme but had no time to do my hair. But luckily as I went to deliver my sister's breakfast to where she was getting ready, her makeup artist made my hair and it looked so much better. It was just because of him that my hair was not a mess. Anyways here go the pictures that were clicked that day.

My accessories were my kundan set bought from Patiala, my tikka and some simple bangles.

Hope you guys like it and do leave your comments.

Ready with the welcoming plate
Notice how my face is darker than the rest of my body! Makes me want to hit myself for not getting a foundation that actually matched me :-/


Haha, caught eating lots of pastries!

Tired picture at the end of the day
Hope all of you like it. Let me know in your comments :)


35 comments:

shouri ghosh said...

gurl!!! loved the color scheme of the lehenga! looks gorgeoussss on you!

Goga said...

Thank you so much Shourima! This is my fav dress ever :)

Ritu said...

awww. you looked so cute!!! and yet so traditional! :)

Unknown said...

wow, super pretty! Love the hair too ^_^.

www.crazypoplock.com

Goga said...

@Ritu- Thank you so much :) I wanted everything to be traditional :)

Goga said...

@Bharti- Thank you so much :) The hair is a big thanks to my sister's makeup artist :)

Unknown said...

loooking nice dear loved your tikka also .can u tell me d place from where u bought it.

Poorva said...

awww you look really pretty harman :)
i love ur lehenga! where in delhi did ur mom buy this ??

Goga said...

@Rashi di I bought this from Nayab Jewlery. They have a fb page and also have a stall at CII trade fair in Chd :)

Goga said...

@Poorva- thank you :) This lehnga is from Frontier Raas :)

Unknown said...

I really really want to attend an indian wedding! It's huge and it's so beautiful!! I have attend one in NYC but I guess there's nth can compare to the real one happen locally:)..your dress is amazing:)

EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Yours is such a beautiful lehenga. You look ravishing!
Makes me wanna attend Indian weddings...miss them so much sitting in Tokyo

Tanya
Dazzle and Sizzle
Facebook
Twitter

Goga said...

@Tammy Lau- Thank you so much :) You should totally attend some wedding in India, they re really lavish and huge :)

Goga said...

@Tanya- Thank you so much :) I love Indian weddings, they re amazing. Tokyo must be fun too I guess :)

smita said...

u loook awesome gal

Renji said...

wow....lehanga is so beautiful and traditional....u look ravishing.,...

ridsj said...

your lehenga is just beautiful !!!! ur looking v pretty !!

Goga said...

@Smita- Thank you so much :)

Goga said...

@Ranji Anooj- Thank you so much :) :)

Goga said...

@Riddhi- Thank you :) I love this lehnga too

Parita said...

you've beautiful smile harman and you look adorable :)

Goga said...

Thank you so much Parita di :)

All.things.pretty said...

You look stunning! I really like the lehenga! Following you :)

Goga said...

Thank you so much :)

Unknown said...

Wedding has come for a man and woman for once if you do not celebrate it you will miss the chance for live time.Our aim that you could not miss your wedding celebrationThe old hall country house is the parfect place for an Intimate Weddings,covering stock,Newcastle,staffordshire,chesire and shropshire areas.
Wedding Venues

wilkinssolutions said...


I am very interested by reading this.. Its very helpful us..keep posting such an interesting things.
Unique Wedding Service London

Goga said...

Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Great post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks!
Wedding Toastmaster

Unknown said...

Very pretty lehanga and u r looks very sweet.

meRuu @ Meru's world said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ur OUTFIT!! UR MAKEUP looks amazing.. GORGEOUS glowing LADY!!! :)

Goga said...

Thank you so much Shazia and Meruu :)

Preety Khanna said...

You look so awesome sweetheart! What bronzer are you wearing? I really your face in these pics.. Im using bronzing pearls from Oriflame.. they give a lot of shine to the face,

Unknown said...

u look so pretty..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!