Saturday 13 October 2012

Finally with me- Mac samples!

Hey everyone,

I know I have been missing since so long. I have actually taken up a job and shifted to a new city and did not have an internet connection for long. And meanwhile my grandma passed away completing her wonderful life. So today I could update this post as I just got these samples which my aunt brought with her. I had gotten it shipped to Usa and so I could not get my parcel earlier.

So I got these Mac samples from this online site called thebodyneeds2.com. When I ordered there was an off on buying 10 lipstick samples, so I got these lipsticks and also 2 pigment samples and a prep+prime finishing powder sample. Here are the pictures of what all I got. I can now use 10 different lip colors for the price of 2 ^_^. 



I think buying samples is a great way of trying the different colors available in Mac. I ordered all the colors that I would be confused about otherwise which includes pinks, corals and browns. Over all I am really happy with everything I got :)


The colours from left to right:-
Capricious, Bare again, Hug me, Craving, Touch, Vegas volt, Chatterbox, Fanfare, Pink nouveau, Ravishing.

Thank you for all your love and support! :)

14 comments:

gsb said...

WHOAA!!!
Awesome.. lucky u.. where all u find these sites :)
and reviews ???

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear about your grandma. RIP. Great mac sample haul. Good luck with the new place and the job ^_^.

Goga said...

@Apoorva Writes- haha I actually found this through another blogger's post :) Reviews will follow soon. As soon as I get settles in :)

Goga said...

@Bharti- Thank you :)

Shami said...

I like your blog, i was going through your older posts :) i really liked your reviews :) you look pretty as well...

Goga said...

Hey Shami- Thank you so mcuh :) I m really glad you liked it :)

All.things.pretty said...

Wow! Do they ship to India?

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to find out the size of the lipstick samples. How big are they?

Renji said...

wow....super cute...I would also love to buy this....waiting for your review....

sad to hear abt ur grandma... May her soul rest in peace...

Goga said...

@ALl.things.pretty- Yup they do. The shipping charges are $12 as far as I remember

Goga said...

@Pout pretty- They are not that big since it is only a .5 gm sample but enough to be used atleast 10 times

Goga said...

@Renji Anooj- I am gonna review them as soon as I can. Thank you for your condolences too!

Kanak5678 said...

Do they charge us for the samples or are they free ?

sunaa said...

sorry abt ur grandma, R.I.P
loved & drooling over d samples..esp naked pigment, its n my wislist fr long time !!!!!!!
glad u r bac..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!