Monday 5 November 2012

Outfit of the day, the red way!

Hey everyone,

Hope you guys had an amazing weekend. I had fun with my sister this weekend. We went for some shopping, a movie ( Skyfall ) and then dinner. The weekend was really nice and I loved dressing up. I chose to wear my casual red Guess top along with jeans and my favorite beige heels. I love these heels so much. They are super comfortable and I have no issues going shopping wearing them since they dont hurt my feet. 

You can see me wearing the same heels here too. 






Makeup breakdown:-

1. Lotus SPF 70 sunblock. Review here
2. Mac mineralize skinfinish in Medium plus Review here
3. Lotus herbals purestay compact in Hazelnut star 
4. Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze
5. Urban decay naked palette
6. Inglot blush number 30
7. Essence mascara
8. Maybelline colorsensational in Fatal red topped off with Revlon colorburst in True rose

Anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask me. Let me know what you guys think :)


10 comments:

Ritu said...

you look hawt! loved red on you!

Poorva said...

u look awesome :))))))))))
seriously i feel you've never looked better :)

Unknown said...

Lukng fab!!! Bestest oftd of yurz!!!

gsb said...

never knew you can combine ethnic looking bangles with the casual wear jeans..
you look fab..
❤I Diva❤

Smitha said...

luking awesome harman! how do u find the lotus purestay compact? is it really worth it?

All.things.pretty said...

Very pretty! Red is your color!

Niesha said...

looking super gorgeous Gogs.:)
Red actually suits u a lot !!
I loved ur accessories too!

Unknown said...

loved ur lip, red suits u so much :-)

Goga said...

Thank you so much everyone! This layout of mine does not let me reply individually. Hoping to change soon.

And Smitha I have nt tried it much to review yet. LEts see how I find it :)

Smitha said...

Harman..waiting for ur review on Lotus compact!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!