Sunday 22 July 2012

Mac lipstick in See sheer review and FOTD

Hey guys,
Hope you're all having any amazing sunday. I m going to review my first Mac lipstick ever which was Mac's See sheer. I had only bought a Mac lipglass before that and i really wanted to try out their lipsticks. I wanted a true coral colour and hence my purchase of See sheer.


Price:- 990/-

Mac's See sheer is an absolutely gorgeous coral colour. It is not at all over the top bright or something. Perfect for day wear and also night wear depending on how you apply it. I literally ate the SA at Mac's head to get this colour. But it is one lipstick which has never disappointed me.





See sheer is a lustre finish which means you get a glossy colour without having the *chip chip* of actual glosses. But that also means that the staying power is pretty average. It lasts only about 2 hours after which it fades off completely. I dnt like it for that but apart from this fact i love everything about it. The favorite part for me about mac lipsticks is that they have this wonderful vanilla fragrance which i totally love. I am so crazy about the fragrance that I actually keep smelling the lipstick without even putting it on. It is sheer in colour like its name, you need multiple swipes to cover your lips as it is not opaque.

It is not at all drying. Its creamy and glides on well. Maybe thats why my lipstick has bent like the Leaning tower of Pisa :-) Its very comfortable to wear on lips and does not settle in the cracks of the lips.

I have used this colour like a crazy person because i just love it. If you guys know me and have been in college with me, then just for the info this is the colour i wore throughout most of my Rajasthan college trip.


Sad part, this extreme heat is making my lipstick bend in a weird way. It has sort of deformed the shape. Damn you heat in Ferozepur, you're even spoiling my lipsticks now. I have kept it in my fridge just to stop it from getting spoiled.

What i love about it:- Overall, i love this one. And if you want a subtle and nice coral colour and like glossy finishes then do give this one a try.

What i dont like about it:- low lasting power, price :(

I am wearing it in this pic too


My rating:- 4.5/5




11 comments:

Makeup And Beautty By Samannita said...

i must say that u r looking nice !!

Unknown said...

Very pretty :))

Goga said...

Thank you so much :-)

Goga said...

Thank you :-) :-)

AKAMakeup said...

You gotta love MAC lipsticks! They were my first higher end brand lipsticks I used when I started getting into makeup, and to this day I'm a fan of thier formulation! Great review Harman! And I followed you here from IMBB, I'm quite impressed with the info I've come across here! Great job! I'm a fan too now ^_^

AnjumsCreed

Unknown said...

very pretty shade Harman :)

http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

Goga said...

hiii.. :) I love Mac too. i had used some clinique ones before but they ahve such a great pigmentation, colour and everything. Just love them too :) thank you so much for following :) Means so much to me. I m just starting out in this

Goga said...

Thank you so much. Its such a universally flattering colour na :)

coralcrue said...

that's a really gorgeous shade on a very gorgeous girl :)

Goga said...

oh wow! thank you so much :) :)

Unknown said...

this looks awesum on u

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!