Thursday 21 February 2013

Mua lipstick in shade 13 review!

Hello everyone,

I had promised myself to try and write reviews every single day now but somehow some days laziness gets the better of me and I just dont write any. But today I am fighting my sleep to bring you all a review of the MUA lipstick in shade 13. Back when I ordered it I really wanted a berry/maroon but still wearable lipstick. And seeing that these were only 1 GBP I thought let me try it. But when I opened the pack it turned out to be a true red. I was a bit disappointed but this one has taken it all away.

Price: Pound 1 only

The colour is a bright neon red. It does not look too neon as it is but it definitely shows up as a cooler red otherwise. Its a shade of red that I dont have before. I have all shades that lean towards the warmer side, so this one is a bit different inspite of belonging to the same red family. 

The lipstick is very smooth to apply. Its not very moisturizing or drying but just comfortable to wear. The last time is pretty good. It stays on for around 4 hours with light eating and drinking. It definitely transfers onto things your lips touch. It does not bleed ( thumbs up for that ). The color would go well with almost everyone. I m not really sure how it would turn up on dusky skintones but it would work very well with all the fairer tones.

The colour is definitely one that would make heads turn. Wear it with light eye makeup and you are good to go. Considering the price it comes at it can definitely be your go to red. Since red is not something that everyone wears everyday. Personally I dont buy different shades of red, somehow for me a red is a red. But this colour is one that I would surely buy and recommend if you are looking for a true bright (not blood) red.\


Overall I love the colour and I absolutely love how it matches my red pants. You can see me wearing it in this post here.

PROS:-
1. Lovely bright colour
2. Does not bleed
3. Easy to apply
4. Does not drag the lips
5. Decent staying power
6. Amazing pigmentation

CONS:-
1. None that I can think of

My rating:- 5/5

Do try it out if bright reds are your favorite :) 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! that's gorgeous ! wish i could carry off one :)

Makeup And Beautty By Samannita said...

wow lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Unknown said...

lovley shade harman

Niesha said...

Gorgeous color .:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!