Saturday 6 April 2013

My collection of neutral/ethnic eye shadows!

Hi girls,

Here is a post I have been wanting to do so long but never got around to it. Today I finally went clickety click and put together this little post. These are the eyeshadows that I have collected in the past
year or two. Most of them have been gifted to me by my siblings since I always have a long list ready of stuff that I want from US.  

Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think :)








Urban Decay Naked 2 palette

Physicians formula eye trio 

Wet n wild eyeshadows in 'Walking on eggshells' and 'Sweet as Candy'

Maybelline color tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze', Mac Woodwinked and Nyx 

Mac All that glitters, Folie and Soft brown

MUA dusk till dawn palette

Coastal scents Metal Mania palette

Do share your comments with me :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely collection :)

gsb said...

fab collection ji :) :)

Unknown said...

Super collection :)

All.things.pretty said...

wow! Great collection!

Niesha said...

wow.. great collection Gogs.<3

dolly... said...

I cnt belive u hv this much ooooooo.......

Unknown said...

hey im ur subiee.. loving all ur posts

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!