Sunday, 7 April 2013

Theodora Oz inspired look!

Heya girls,

Here I am with my look inspired by Theodora. I tried my best to make it look similar. As far as I could make out Theodora (Mila Kunis) did not really have too much of eye makeup on. She mainly had a flawless skin and dark bold lips. I totally loved it and I thought of re creating something like that. Here is what I came up with. Hope you all like it :)

Here is the look that I tried to follow

And here is what I came up with. I wish I had a darker lipstick but I dint have it






I hope I did a good job. Fingers crossed :) Hope you all like it. Do share with me what you think.  



10 comments:

Apoorva Getsetblush said...

I particularly loved the eye makeup..
and yeah.. you could have used a darker lipstick..
apart from it.
you look fab as always.. a red lipstick suits you a lot :)

Deeptima Singh said...

wow... thts really close.. love the look.. you are looking so pretty in red lips <3

dolly... said...

Very similar to the pic gogsss

Pout Pretty said...

You look lovely!

Bharti Puri said...

very nice!! You looking really good and this is some good handy work you got there ^_^.

Aparajita said...

i am a big fan of simple eyes and bold lips.....
you look lovely...red really suits you

Gauri said...

I ♥ the look. It's amazing.

Niesha said...

You did a great job Gogs..<3 <3
looking so pretty!

Beautywidbainz.com said...

Very nicely done.. Love the lip color.. Its gorgeous <3

Goga said...

Thank you so much girls :) You just made my dayyyy :) ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!