Sunday 9 June 2013

Mac Archies collection lip gloss in Strawberry Malt review!

Hiya girls,

I had posted a picture of one item that I got from the newly opened Mac store here. I did think that I would buy a lot of stuff from the collection but somehow only this lip gloss made me go gaga :) I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee the color. Read on to find what I think of this one ( if I already did nt make it clear in the previous line ^_^)

Price:- 1150/-

I was so unsure which item I d be getting from this collection. I had originally thought that I would get the Mall Madness lip glass but this one looked too gorgeous to miss out one. Its such a pretty color and lies between red and pink. It is a very subtle way of wearing a red lip. Its glossy and makes lips look so much plump and healthy. The color is neither too red nor too pink, its just perfect!

The packaging is so darn cute. I always wanted to have the looks and style of Veronica and the heart of Betty. Ah how I loved that comic. I m gonna go out and buy some more soon :) I love the Veronica on top of the package. All in all its too cute. 

The wand is like a normal lip gloss and its easy to put the gloss on. You need to go over it repeatedly to make sure its not streaky as it tends to be a bit streaky at times. You cannot get the perfect color in just one swipe, you need atleast a few swipes for the color to be equal. Its pigmented but I guess just the texture of the gloss is such.

The only thing I really dislike about it is that it is EXTREMELY STICKY. I just cant wear it on a windy day. My hair sticks to it and then leaves lines over my face when I pull it apart. If your okay with sticky glosses then do not miss out on this one.



The staying power is so good for a gloss. It lasts around 3 hours with minimal eating and leaves behind a very light stain. If you have a whole meal most of it is going to go away but then it is a gloss after all.




Overall I am highly impressed with this gloss and I love its color. If you dont mind sticky glosses then run out and get this one :)

PROS:-
1. Unique color
2. Good lasting power
3. Cute packaging
4. Pigmented

CONS:-
1. Very sticky
2. Limited edition

My rating:- 4/5

Have a great week ahead guys :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such beautiful lips. And a wonderful smile.:-)

Unknown said...

Lovely colour :)

Sunshine Beauty said...

love love love the shade...so yummyyyyy

Zatheela said...

LOVELY COLOR.. BUT I HATE STICKY GLOSSES

Unknown said...

Lovely shade n pretty lip swatches :)

Goga said...

Thank you so much everyone ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use this code for May 2013!